soon three months down

soon three months down


six days until I'm here for three months. I think the time passed pretty quickly and I didn't have one day where I thought about how slowly everything goes. Three months full of new impressions and a new culture, new people, new family and new school. Of course there are days where I would love to go back but than I just think about that this time here is never going to come back and that I have to enjoy as much as possible and thanks Colorado for being such a beautiful place to stay! My host family is still awesome and even if the puppy is a crazy puppy I love her! The first semester of school is almost done just six weeks left...it feels like the time flies away.
It's already November and the days are getting colder and shorter. I got a ski-pass for a huge part of the near Rocky Mountains and so I'm really excited to snowboard soon. I just rent my snowboard, boots and helmet. It already snowed three times but just for one day and then it was warm again. In two week is Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I'm looking forward for these two things. I've never celebrated Thanksgiving before and Black Friday is really stupid in Switzerland:)
As said above the semester is over when we have Christmas break. I'm not used to that because the semester in Switzerland takes until February. I'm really happy about my schedule and all my classes are fun. I'm proud of myself that I took again another language because I just love languages and Spanish is great too. I thought about changing one of my classes to French in the second semester because I really don't want to lose all my French... even if I know that it will take a long time until I go home again I'm already really excited. I want to enjoy this adventure and try to see as much as possible and yes sometimes I can't wait for the day that I go home again. It's such an exciting thought how everything and everyone will be then. 
It's still hard to find friends but I'm on a way:) I run an orchestra club and next week training for soccer will start. There are about 50 girls and I hope for real that I will finally find some girls and make some friends. 
And last but not least I hope for seven more unforgettable and amazing months. 

the world is too big to stay in one place and life is too short to do just one thing. 

only look back to see how far you've come.

For the highs and lows and moments between,
mountains and valleys, 
and rivers and streams, 
for where you are now and where you will go,
for "I've always known" and "I told you so," 
for "nothing is happening" and "all has gone wrong," 
it is here in this journey
you will learn to be strong 
you will get where you're going, l
landing where you belong

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

five months down

7 months down

CALIFORNIA